Welcome back, Rockheads! Today we have some new putters for you from Odyssey Golf. The Odyssey Stroke Lab Black putters come in three flavors: the Bird of Prey, the Ten, and the Ten S. The Stroke Lab line of putters not only help with roll and alignment, but they also improve the golfer’s stroke with unique and innovative weighting throughout the shaft.
Take a look at all the information below to find out more. And let us know what you think about the Stroke Lab Putters from Odyssey. Do they help sink more putts? Will they find a home in your bag? Comment below!
Stroke Lab has completely changed putting forever with our revolutionary, multi-material Stroke Lab shaft. This design actually helps to improve the tempo and consistency in your stroke, and the performance is nothing short of incredible.Odyssey Golf
Odyssey Stroke Lab Black Putters Feature Highlights
- Stroke Lab Weighting To Improve Your Stroke – The innovative multi-material shaft saves 40 grams of weight. The weight is redistributed to the head and grip end of the putter. This completely rebalances the putter for improved tempo and consistency in the stroke. And this major-winning technology continues to dominate on Tours around the world.
- Multi-Material Super High MOI Designs For More Forgiveness – Creates exceptionally high MOI from a multi-material construction, making them extremely stable and forgiving on off-center impacts.
- New Microhinge Star Insert For Outstanding Feel, Sound and Roll – Provides a firmer feel and enhanced sound at impact while maintaining the same roll benefits of our Tour-proven White Hot Microhinge Insert. It’s already the choice of some of the best player’s in the world.
- Hi Def Alignment – Our High Def Alignment makes it easy for golfers to aim better at address, a critical component to better and more consistent putting.
- New Ten Shape – Inspired by our popular #7 and Indianapolis shapes, the Ten offers premium materials and performance in a forgiving mallet.
- New Bird Of Prey Shape – With a striking head shape that helps you frame the ball at address, the Bird of Prey offers premium materials and performance in a forgiving mallet.
Odyssey Stroke Lab Black Putters Specifications
The multi-material head construction promotes exceptionally high MOI for more stability. Our new Microhinge Star Insert creates a firmer feel and pleasing sound at impact while providing the same roll characteristics of our Tour-proven White Hot Microhinge. And with hi-def alignment it’s easy to find the right setup at address.Odyssey Golf