Sorry, this giveaway has expired! Click here for details about our current contest!
Callin’ all Rock Heads! This is your chance to put a top-of-the-line driver in YOUR cave for absolutely FREE! I’m giving away a FREE 2017 Taylor Made M2 Driver! Here’s the chance to become the envy of all your golfin’ buddies! So don’t delay – go enter my awesome Giveaway Contest for a FREE 2017 Taylor Made M2 Driver!!
Enter to win via Facebook today! Don’t delay – the contest ends at 11:59 pm EST on February 28th!
- The sweepstakes runs from February 15th to February 28th at 11:59pm, so you can’t procrastinate in entering to win this fabulous prize.
- You must be 18+ years old to enter and win. As much as we appreciate you young pups taking an interest in golf, get your parents to enter if you’re not quite reaching that age requirement.
- All entries will be used and the drawing will be random.
- All you have to do is enter your email address. No purchase necessary! If you are chosen as a winner, the email address you submitted will be used to contact you to obtain an address to send the prize.
- Only people residin’ in countries that we ship to can apply. International winners will get the value of the prize in caveman cash.
- Not on Facebook? That’s ok! Go here to enter!
The sweepstakes only lasts ’til 11:59pm February 28th, so enter quick for yer chance to win! Enter to win via Facebook today!
Now that that’s are out of the way, let’s take a look at our fabulous prize!
The 2017 M2 Driver offers:
- A new level of distance and forgiveness through all-new GeocousticTM technology
- Reinvented multi-material construction and advanced geometric shaping
- A new Speed Pocket that is three times more flexible than it was in the original M2.
- New lower density 9-1-1 Titanium body
- 6-layer carbon composite crown and minimal sound ribs allows for 25g of discretionary mass to be relocated low and back in the sole of the club.
- Combined, the lower density 9-1-1 Titanium body and the relocation of the discretionary mass increase the overall inertia of the M2 driver without sacrificing low CG, hot trajectory, or aerodynamic performance.
Go to Rock Bottom Golf for more information on the 2017 Taylor Made M2 Driver!
Not on Facebook? That’s ok! Go Here To Enter To Win!