What are you Rock Heads plannin’ for the Fourth of July? It’s the perfect time to hit the course, of course! Here are Scratch’s ideas for a golf-tastic holiday!
- Check out your area for local tournaments. There’s bound to be at least one.
- Have a long weekend? Consider a road trip to one of the 100 Best Public Golf Courses(according to Golf Digest, at least).
- Don’t have time for a full round? Check out these Nine-Hole Friendly Golf Courses!
- Part of the military? Take a look at this Military Golf Course Guide!
- Plus you can Book Your Tee Time through RBG and save some dough.
Sounds like a plan to me! Let me know in the comments what you’re going to be up to this Fourth of July!