Do you Rockheads know what time it is? It’s Giveaway Time! So pay attention cuz I’m giving away a prize every week in May and June!
My Golf Giveaway is for the awesome The Rope It: Golf Ball on a Bungee! This turns your backyard into a practice range by allowing you to hit full swing shots and see the ball flight for up to 20 yards!
- The sweepstakes runs from May 1st to June 30th at 11:59pm, so you can’t procrastinate in entering to win these fabulous prizes.
- You must be 18+ years old to enter and win. As much as we appreciate you young pups taking an interest in golf, get your parents to enter if you’re not quite reaching that age requirement.
- All entries will be used and drawing will be random.
- Each week one entry will be draw to win a prize.
- All you have to do explain in 140 characters or less why you should win. No purchase necessary!! If you are chosen as a winner, the email address you submitted will be used to contact you to obtain an address to send the prize.
- You can’t enter here on the blog. You must click through to either the RBG site or Facebook
- Only people residin’ in countries that we ship to can apply. International winners will get the value of the prize in caveman cash.
Now that that’s are out of the way, let’s take a look at our fabulous prize!
The Rope It: Golf Ball on a Bungee
The Rope It Backyard Practice Range allows you to hit full swing shots and see the ball flight for up to 20 yards. It is a REAL ball and gives the golfer realistic feedback. You can see direction and know where the shot is headed. Ideal for warming up or a quick practice session. This is the solution for those who only have a limited amount of time or space to practice and do not want to spend a lot of money.
Now anyone can have their own backyard driving range!
Check it out here for more info!
Congratulations to all my winners so far! Enter now for your chance to join this growin’ list of good folks who’ve won RopeIts!
Week one winner: Robin M.
Week two winner: Chris H.
Week three winner: Jason L.
Week four winner: Jared C.
Week five winner: Kris S.