Tee It Up With Rock Bottom Golf
This week on Tee It Up With Rock Bottom Golf – Cameron Champ. Champ is a rookie on the PGA Tour after having previously played on the Texas A&M University team, Gig Em, and the Web.Com Tour. Cameron has already made waves by winning getting his 1st PGA Tour victory during his 9th PGA start. Join us as we take a look at the equipment Champ uses!
Cameron Champ – What’s In The Bag 🇺🇸
WITB – 10/28/2018
- Ball – Srixon Z-Star XV
- Driver – PING G400 Max – 9 degrees
- Shaft – Fujikura Pro White TS 63X Shaft
- 3 Wood – PING G400 – 14.5 degrees
- Shaft – Project X HZRDUS Black 85 6.5
- Irons – PING i500 (4)
- Shaft – KBS C-Taper 130
- Irons – PING iBlade (4-PW)
- Shaft – KBS C-Taper 130X
- Wedges – PING Glide Forges (50, 54, 60)
- Shaft – True Temper Dynamic Gold Tour Issue S400
- Putter – Ping PLD Mid Tyne 4 Prototype (34.5 inches)
That is NOT a typo…Champ does keep 2 4irons in this bag! The reason being is that he was hitting the PING i500 to far and the PING iBlade helps him cover the gap.
- Jr. Ryder Cup
- Walker Cup
Web.Com Tour – 1 Win
- Utah Championship
PGA Tour – 1 Win
- Sanderson Farms Championship
Cameron Champ is as a LONG hitter, at the publishing of this blog, his average driving distance is 335.2 yards! Champ is currently averaging a swing speed of 130.23 mph and he hits an average of 57.14% of fairways. While ranking first on tour in distance his accuracy is ranked 186th.
Champ has already made an impression on the PGA tour, do YOU think he could be the next big star on tour?
Thanks for tuning in this week to Tee It Up with Rock Bottom Golf – Cameron Champ