Sorry, this giveaway has expired! Click here for details about our current contest!
Callin’ all Rock Heads! This is your chance to put a Driver OR Fairway Wood in YOUR cave for absolutely FREE! We’re giving away a TaylorMade 2017 M1 Driver OR M2 Fairway Wood! Here’s the chance to become the envy of all your golfin’ buddies! So don’t delay – go enter my awesome Giveaway Contest for a FREE TaylorMade 2017 M1 Driver OR M2 Fairway Wood!
Enter to win via Facebook today! Don’t delay – the contest ends at 11:59 pm EST on December 15th!
- The sweepstakes runs from December 1st – December 15th at 11:59pm, so you can’t procrastinate in entering to win this fabulous prize.
- You must be 18+ years old to enter and win. As much as we appreciate you young pups taking an interest in golf, get your parents to enter if you’re not quite reaching that age requirement.
- All entries will be used and the drawing will be random.
- All you have to do is enter your email address. No purchase necessary! If you are chosen as a winner, the email address you submitted will be used to contact you to obtain an address to send the prize.
- Only people residin’ in countries that we ship to can apply. International winners will get the value of the prize in store credit.
- Not on Facebook? That’s ok! Go here to enter!
The sweepstakes only lasts ’til 11:59pm on December 15th, so enter quick for yer chance to win! Enter to win via Facebook today!
Now that that’s out of the way, let’s take a look at our fabulous prize!
New T-Track System
- A redesigned T-Track system with more moveable weight and a longer back track allows for 64% more front-to-back CG movement than the original M1. Adjust the front track (15g) modify left-to-right trajectory and move the back track (12g) forward for lower ball flight and more distance, or adjust it farther back for higher ball flight and more forgiveness.
New Ultra-Lightweight Loft Sleeve
- 4° aluminum Loft Sleeve features 12 easily adjustable settings to dial in your loft and face angle without going to a golf shop.
Three Premium Stock Shafts and 30+ No-Upcharge Shaft Offerings
- Fujikura Pro XLR8 56 (high launch)
- Mitsubishi Kuro Kage Silver Dual-Core TiNi 60 (mid launch)
- Project X HZRDUS Yellow 65 (low launch)
Fairway Wood Features:
- 6-layer carbon composite crown saves weight for lower CG
- Speed Pocket for more distance and forgiveness on low-face strikes
- Inverted Cone Technology for a large sweet spot and a faster face
Go to Rock Bottom Golf’s website for more information on the TaylorMade 2017 M1 Driver OR M2 Fairway Wood!
So don’t delay Rock Heads, go Put Your Name In The Hat for a chance to win FREE TaylorMade 2017 M1 Driver OR M2 Fairway Wood!
Not on Facebook? That’s ok! Go Here To Enter To Win!