Happy New Year! I am sure you have already declared your resolutions for 2015 — and a week in, I’m sure you are sticking to them, right? Since it’s a fresh new year, I decided to make a list of all the things I want to accomplish this year in regards to golf. Call this The Golfer’s 2015 Bucket List. Read it, print it out, keep it somewhere close by. And one by one, cross off the ones that you accomplish over the next 12 months. I’ve incorporated a variety of skill levels from nearly impossible to pretty damn simple, so you should be able to at least get a few of these checked off. Let’s see who can get all 100 done in 2015!
1. Hit a hole in one.
2. Get Tiger Wood’s autograph.
3. Tee off before the sunrise.
4. Golf every day for an entire week.
5. Watch The Masters.
6. Buy a new set of golf clubs.
7 . Donate your old golf equipment.
8. Buy a lucky hat.
9. Wear a mismatched outfit on the course and act like no one is staring.
10. Golf on another continent.
11. Get Rory McIlroy’s autograph.
12. Attend a live PGA tour event.
13. Yell ‘Baba Booey’ out loud after a golfer’s swing.
14. Teach a friend or relative how to play golf.
15. Keep the same ball for the entire year. (And actually use it!)