Get excited Rock Heads! I’m holding TWO giveaway contests this month! My first November Facebook Giveaway is for a FREE Taylor Made SLDR-S Driver – a prize worth $400! This contest runs until November 13th and is free to enter for my Facebook fans. So hurry and enter Scratch’s November Golf Giveaway!
Enter to win via Facebook today! Don’t delay – the contest ends at 11:59 pm EST on November 13th!
- The sweepstakes runs from October 31st to November 13th at 11:59pm, so you can’t procrastinate in entering to win these fabulous prizes.
- You must be 18+ years old to enter and win. As much as we appreciate you young pups taking an interest in golf, get your parents to enter if you’re not quite reaching that age requirement.
- The winner has the option of me
- All entries will be used and drawing will be random.
- All you have to do is enter your email address. No purchase necessary! If you are chosen as a winner, the email address you submitted will be used to contact you to obtain an address to send the prize.
- A Facebook account is needed to enter.
- The winner will be able to choose whether to receive a right handed, left handed, or ladies’ driver.
- Only people residin’ in countries that we ship to can apply. International winners will get the value of the prize in caveman cash.
The sweepstakes only lasts ’til 11:59pm November 13th, so enter quick for yer chance to win! Enter to win via Facebook today!
Now that that’s are out of the way, let’s take a look at our fabulous prize!
ALL THE SLDR DISTANCE, FIXED LOFT, LOWER PRICE
We created the SLDR S driver for golfers who want the distance-enhancing benefits of a low-forward CG and the accuracy-enhancing advantages of our SLDR sliding weight, but don’t want to adjust the loft. SLDR S is offered in a variety of fixed loft options so you can find the one that helps generate the most distance-conducive launch conditions. And because SLDR S has no loft adjustability, you don’t have to pay for it. All that distance for a lower price? Yes, please.
The distance of an SLDR driver is rooted in its low-forward CG location, which you’ll find in SLDR S, just like you’ll also find the revolutionary sliding weight in the sole that finds your desired shot shape.
Moving the CG forward is a monumental shift in metalwood thinking. For years it’s been accepted that low and back was the ideal CG location for a driver. However, long distance comes from combining fast ball speed, high launch-angle and low spin-rate. Turns out that moving the CG forward promotes more ball speed and less spin. From there, to launch the ball on a high enough angle to maximize distance, most golfers benefit from increasing their loft, some by as much two or three degrees, or even more.
The SLDR weight also represents a complete reinvention of movable weight, making it more effective and easier to use. Movable weight shifts the clubhead’s CG horizontally toward either the heel, to promote a draw, or toward the toe, to promote a fade. SLDR’s sliding weight allows you to shift the CG far enough to promote a side-to-side trajectory change of up to 30 yards.
The SLDR weight slides on the track and never comes loose from the clubhead. To slide the weight to any of the 21 positions on the track, simply loosen the screw, slide the weight, then tighten the screw. It takes as little as ten seconds. And the sole is marked with the words “fade” at the toe-end of the track and “draw” at the heel-end of the track to make it clear where you should position the weight to promote the shot-shape you want. Aesthetically, SLDR S features the same beautiful, modern-classic shape as the rest of our SLDR drivers, along with our new satin-silver crown color with black button-back, making it one of the most visually appealing drivers we’ve made.
Go to Rock Bottom Golf for more information of the Taylor Made SLDR-S Driver!
So don’t delay Rock Heads, go Put Your Name In The Hat for a chance to win a FREE Taylor Made SLDR-S Driver!