Hey there, Rockheads! Lookin’ for a way to make the most out of yer time on the course? Then you’ve gotta take a gander at your favorite caveman’s latest sweepstakes. This time, I’m givin’ away an Expresso Golf WR62 GPS Watch – just what ya need to rock the links for the rest of the summer (and through any season for that matter)!
Expresso WR62 Designer Golf GPS Watch
The Expresso WR62 Designer Golf GPS Watch is the first GPS golf watch to include hazard information. You can track your shot distance, access the front and back of the green distances, and access the hazard distances all with one simple push of a button. Large, user-friendly distance callouts ensure maximum readability, all conveniently placed on your wrist. The WR62 also delivers unprecedented GPS performance with its 62-channel satellite receiver. Additionally, a stainless steel bezel and stainless steel buttons make the WR62 a stylish and attractive everyday wristwatch.
• No download or membership fees
• Preloaded with front, center, and back of the green distances, as well as hazards for the US and Canada
• 62-channel GPS receiver and dual processors delivers best in class accuracy
• Automatic Course recognition and hole advance
• Shot distance feature
• USGA and R&A compliant
• An odometer allows you to keep track of your distance on and off the course
• The emergency location feature provides latitude and longitude coordinates anywhere in the world
• A useful and convenient stopwatch feature is included
• Everyday watch with date and time information
• Stainless steel bezel, buttons, and locking clasp
• Crystal (mineral) lens
• 12 hours of battery life on the course
• 52 weeks of battery life for everyday use
• Waterproof up to 30 meters
• Includes USB sync cable and User Manual
• Two-year warranty
Or, ya can check it out for yerself right here.
Only people residin’ in countries that we ship to can apply. International winners will get the value of the prize in caveman cash.
The sweepstakes lasts ’til 11:59pm August 31 so enter quick for yer chance to win! Enter to win via Facebook or via Twitter today!
*Please note you must have a Facebook or Twitter account to apply.