Scratch here, ready to ring in the holidays with my fantastic Golf Giveaway! I know all you Rockheads are excited to deck those halls and welcome in the season to be merry. What better way to get into the holiday spirit than to enter the RockBottomGolf.com Holiday Giveaway? Here’s what you need to know:
- The sweepstakes started on November 25th and will end on December 26th, so you’ve still got a few weeks left to stake your claim on one of our fabulous prizes.
- You must be 18+ years old to enter and win. As much as we appreciate you young pups taking an interest in golf, get your parents to enter if you’re not quite reaching that age requirement.
- You can enter as many times as you like!
- All entries will be used and drawing will be random.
- All you have to do is enter your email address. No purchase necessary!! If you are chosen as a winner, the email address you submitted will be used to contact you to obtain an address to send the prize.
Now that the logistics are out of the way, let’s take a look at our fabulous prizes!
- First prize: The Sky Golf Skycaddie SG5 GPS! The Sky Golf Skycaddie GPS is the perfect companion out on the course. Only the SkyCaddie maps and records critical distances to hazards, layups, and green targets for the most complete and reliable distance information available to amateur players. With the Skycaddie in your hand, you can stand over the ball and get distances to the back, middle, and front of the green, allowing you to better select which club to hit. With this baby, gone are the days of relying on a course-provided caddy. Bring your game to the next level and play like a pro with the Sky Golf Skycaddie SG5 GPS!
- Second Prize: A $25 RockBottomGolf.com Gift Certificate! Use this exclusive code to take $25 off your next purchase from The Cave!
- Third Prize: A $10 RockBottomGolf.com Gift Certificate! Use this exclusive code to take $10 off your next purchase from The Cave!
With these amazing prizes at stake, this Caveman’s a little jealous that employees aren’t eligible to enter. Good luck everyone, and Happy Holidays!