Callin’ all Rock Heads! This is your chance to score amazing distance and performance for absolutely FREE! I’m giving away one FREE Taylor Made M2 Driver! This boomstick is valued at over $400 and is so new it hasn’t even been released yet! But Scratch here is giving you the chance to win one of your own and become the envy of all your golfin’ buddies! So don’t delay – go enter my Giveaway Contest for a FREE Taylor Made M2 Driver!
Enter to win via Facebook today! Don’t delay – the contest ends at 11:59 pm EST on June 30th!
- The sweepstakes runs from June 16th to June 30th at 11:59pm, so you can’t procrastinate in entering to win these fabulous prizes.
- You must be 18+ years old to enter and win. As much as we appreciate you young pups taking an interest in golf, get your parents to enter if you’re not quite reaching that age requirement.
- All entries will be used and drawing will be random.
- The winner has the option of a men’s RH, a men’s LH, or a women’s RH club
- All you have to do is enter your email address. No purchase necessary! If you are chosen as a winner, the email address you submitted will be used to contact you to obtain an address to send the prize.
- A Facebook account is needed to enter.
- Only people residin’ in countries that we ship to can apply. International winners will get the value of the prize in caveman cash.
- Not on Facebook? That’s ok! Go here to enter!
The sweepstakes only lasts ’til 11:59pm June 30th, so enter quick for yer chance to win! Enter to win via Facebook today!
Now that that’s are out of the way, let’s take a look at our fabulous prize!
Maximized distance and forgiveness through multi-material construction
Massive Sweet Spot
- Engineered with high MOI, Inverted Cone Technology, and a redesigned Speed Pocket – three features that combine to produce maximum forgiveness across the face
- A low CG projection combined with a new Speed Pocket and exceptional aerodynamics generates a hot, high launch/low spin trajectory
M2 also delivers
- Best in class sound* – Internal acoustic engineering delivers a solid, hot, and crisp sound at impact
- Loft adjustability – The 4° (+/- 2°) sleeve allows golfers to dial in their loft, lie, and face angle for maximum performance
- Multiple no-charge shaft offerings – The stock Fujikura Pro is one of several no-charge after market shafts available, ensuring we have the right shaft for your swing
Go to Rock Bottom Golf for more information on the Taylor Made M2 Driver!
Not on Facebook? That’s ok! Go Here To Enter To Win!