Thanksgiving is right is just a few days away, and this caveman is looking forward to spending the day with this family and eating some great food. Football may be the sport on the tube, but rest easy Rock Heads, golf won’t stray far from my mind, even though the season is winding down.
Sticking with the tradition of reflecting upon what I am grateful for, I have decided to make a list of a few reasons why I am glad golf existed in 2013!
- Jason Day winning first event since 2010 just two weeks after losing eight family members in devastating typhoon in the Philippines
- The creation of Dufnering
- Speaking of Jason Dufner, Scratch loves that that after winning his first major, what does he do? Squeeze his wife’s butt.
- Phil Mickleson finally winning in Britain
- The endless cool of Miguel Angel Jimenez
- The unchanging beauty of Augusta
So Rock Heads, What are you thankful for?
Have a Happy Thanksgiving!