It’s no, well, secret that restaurants will often have an unlisted menu. In-N-Out Burger has had one for years. Now Panera has joined in. While it’s not listed in stores, Panera has been promoting it via social media. You’ll have to ask an employee to see it; employees will either pull out the secret menu card or scan a code that’ll put the menu on a customer’s mobile device. But only if you ask. You can also check it out online here at Panera’s website. If you’re cutting carbs,avoiding gluten or managing diabetes, you’ll want to take a look at the new “secret” items. The new menu includes two power breakfast egg bowls, two salads, a chicken hummus bowl, and a steak lettuce wrap. Scott Davis, who oversees menus for Panera Bread, explains, “This is probably the most extreme anti-kind of Panera diet you can have, right? It doesn’t include bread and flour and that sort of stuff.” This menu is a way for Panera to appeal to the growing population of health conscious diners. Check out the new healthy options and get their nutritional information below!
- Power Breakfast Egg White Bowl with Roasted Turkey: Roasted all-natural, antibiotic-free turkey, egg whites, warm baby spinach, roasted peppers, and basil pesto. (The Skinny: 180 calories, 7g carbs, 25g protein)
- Power Breakfast Egg Bowl with Steak: Two all-natural eggs, seared top sirloin, sliced avocado and tomatoes. (The Skinny: 230 calories, 5g carbs, 20g protein)
- Power Mediterranean Chicken Salad: All-natural, antibiotic-free chicken, baby spinach, romaine, tomatoes, apple-wood smoked bacon, diced eggs, fresh-squeezed lemon juice, and extra virgin olive oil. (The Skinny: 360 calories, 12g carbs, 35g protein)
- Power Mediterranean Roasted Turkey Salad: All-natural, antibiotic-free roasted turkey, baby spinach, romaine, tomatoes, red onions, kalamata olives, fresh squeezed lemon juice and extra virgin olive oil. (The Skinny: 320 calories, 12g carbs, 22g protein)
- Power Chicken Hummus Bowl: All-natural, antibiotic-free chicken, with cilantro jalapeno hummus, baby spinach, cucumbers, diced tomatoes & red onions finished with fresh squeezed lemon & fresh chopped cilantro. (The Skinny: 330 calories, 23g carbs, 33g protein)
- Power Steak Lettuce Wrap: Seared top-sirloin, leaf lettuce, cucumbers, diced tomatoes, red onions, basil pesto and finished with fresh lemon juice. (The Skinny: 280 calories, 7g carbs, 28g protein)