It’s that time again, Rockheads! Time to enter my new golf contest! This time I’m giving away a set of Cleveland CG16 Irons worth $800 and you can choose from two finishes! The best part is it’s FREE to enter!
- The sweepstakes on October 12th at 11:59pm, so you can’t procrastinate in entering to win these fabulous prizes.
- You must be 18+ years old to enter and win. As much as we appreciate you young pups taking an interest in golf, get your parents to enter if you’re not quite reaching that age requirement.
- All entries will be used and drawing will be random.
- All you have to do is enter your email address. No purchase necessary!! If you are chosen as a winner, the email address you submitted will be used to contact you to obtain an address to send the prize.
- Only people residin’ in countries that we ship to can apply. International winners will get the value of the prize in caveman cash.
About the Cleveland CG16 3-PW Irons:
The Cleveland Golf CG16 Irons are designed with distance in mind. Featuring a lighter overall club weight and a longer club length, these clubs are optimized to give you the best distance on the market! With the large cavity back, full undercut, and a stretched center of gravity, these clubs launch the ball higher and further than anything else, plus you get increased control!
- Authentic precision Laser Milled Face and milled Tour Zip Grooves.
- Optimizes spin and shot consistency especially from the rough.
- Large thin face for increased ball speed, wide sole for consistent turf interaction, and full cavity back design with undercut for high MOI.
- Maximizes distance and accuracy even on off-center hits.
- Ultra-lightweight steel and graphite shaft designs combined with optimized head weights, lofts and club lengths.
- Improves clubhead speed and distance while maintaining standard swing weights and control.Wider sole design for added forgiveness.
- Available in two finishes: Satin Chrome and Black Pearl