Thanksgiving is right is just a few days away, and this caveman is looking forward to spending the day with this family and eating some great food. Football may be the sport on the tube, but rest easy Rock Heads, golf won’t stray far from my mind, even though the season is winding down.
Sticking with the tradition of reflecting upon what I am grateful for, I have decided to make a list of a few reasons why I am glad golf existed in 2010!
- Jack Nicklaus and Arnold Palmer teeing it off for the ceremonial Masters Opening
- Golfers have shown that they have excellent sportsmanship by calling penalties on themselves like adam Scott!
- Golf Channel has not only gone HD but 3D!
- A healthier John Daly, He may not be as fun, but I suspect will regain his golfin’ game and surprise the masses while wearing his Loudmouth gear!
- A promising youth movement including Rory McIlroy, Rickie Fowler and Ryu Ishikawa! Golf’s Future looks brilliant!
- Tiger Woods, Maybe he wasn’t the pace setter that he was before, but he definitely gave us something to talk about, a few great jokes and an excellent SNL skit!
- The Ryder Cup! I am always grateful for a Ryder Cup year. The 24 best names in golf going head to head for the glory of their heritage!
So Rock Heads, What are you thankful for?
Have a Happy Thanksgiving!